Общая и месячная оценка сайта “Contemporary Military Historian” ?
Общая оценка сайта:
Месячная оценка сайта:
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 129,450 hits
- – Great Britain`s Attitude towards the Operations of BPA in Yugoslavia during September-November 1944
- – Unique Achievement of the Russian Historical and Military-Historical Science (Part I)
- – Valuable textbook for research workers to the problems from the military history of the XX Century
- – (unpublicated) Some debatable problems from the Great War in 1916.
- – Book “British Intelligence in Bulgaria 1939-1945”
- – Book: “War without rules. The British Intelligence Service in Bulgaria (1939-1945)”
- – British and US Leaflets for Bulgaria dropping from anglo-american aviation during 1943-1944
- – My Scientific Bibliography
- – Nickolay Kotev. – Rumen Rumenin. “The Flying Fortress” against Bulgaria”, Sofia, Ed.”Hristo Botev”, 1990 (about the book).
- – The activities of the American Intelligence in Bulgaria during World War II
- – The Allied Bombing of Bulgaria during World War II
- – A Monography about the Anglo-Bulgarian Relations during the Second World War (About the St.Rachev`s book “Anglo-Bulgarian Relations during the Second World War (1939-1944)”).
- – British and American strategic conceptions in the Second world war and the place of “Balkan variant”
- – General Draza Mihailovich and the Bulgarian opposition during 1942-1943
- – Ideology and tactics of the “Tupamaros” movement (1960-1973)
- – NICOLAOS K.MARTIS. The Falsification of Macedonian History, Athens, 1984
- – Some Aspects from the Activities of the British Special Operations Executive in Bulgaria (January-March 1944)
- – Some Military Political Aspects of the Anglo-American Bombing Raids on Bulgaria (October 1943 – January 1944)
- – Some still not enough clear moments about the Anglo-American air-raids against Bulgaria (1943-1944)
- – Some unknown aspects of British Embassy`s Activities in Bulgaria 1939-1941
- – Structure, aims and principles of work of the British intelligence centre in Turkey during 1941 and 1942
- – The American Intelligence Service in Bulgaria (1939-1945).
- – The anglo-greek pressure for the second Bulgarian corpus withdrawal from the Aegean region in September-October 1944 (according to Foreign Office documents)
- – The collapse of the illegal residenture of the British Intelligence service in Bulgaria in 1941
- – The diplomatic efforts of the governments of Dobry Bozhilov, Ivan Bagrianov and Konstantin Muraviev to withdraw from the union with Nazi Germany (January-September 1944)
- – The forms and methods of the British psychologic war against Bulgaria in the end of 1943 and beginning of 1944
- – The Mission of Stoycho Moshanov in August 1944, attempt for new reading
- – The relation of Great Britain towards Bulgaria during the final period of the Second world war in Europe and immediately after its end
- – The unknown operation of the Abhwer`s Bureau in Bulgaria
- – The Urban Guerrilla Movement ‘Tupamaros” (1962-1973)
- – Unique Achievement of the Russian Historical and Military-Historical Science (Part II)
- – Unique Achievement of the Russian Historical and Military-Historical Science (Part III)
- – GREETINGS FROM HOLLAND!
- – Welcome to the historical webblog “Contemporary Military Historian”!
- – Adolf Hitler and Germany. Genezis and development of the nazism in Germany,1922-1941.
- – The German antinazist Resistance and Germany. 1922-1945.
- – Benito Mussolini and Italy. Genezis and development of the italian fascism. 1921-1943.
- – The Emperor Showa and Japan. Genezis and development of the japanese militarism. 1921-1939.
- – The Italian Invasion in Ethiopia, 3 October 1935-1936
- – The Anschluss, the Sudet`s Problem and the Third Reich
- – The Civil War in Spain, 18 july 1936 -2 april 1939
- – Japanese military provocations on the soviet border in Manchuria (lake Khassan) and in Mongolia (Khalkhin-Gol) during 1938 and 1939.
- – Invasion of Poland 1 Sep 1939 – 6 Oct 1939
- – Liberation of the territories of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. 1940.
- – Invasion of France and the France`s Capitulation 10 May 1940 – 22 Jun 1940
- – Invasion of Denmark and Norway. April – June 1940
- – Battle of Britain, 10 Jul 1940 – 31 Oct 1940
- – Winter (Soviet-Finland`s) War, 1940-1941
- – Mussolini Invasion of Greece 28th October 1940-1941
- – Invasion of the Low Countries 10 May 1940 – 28 May 1940
- – Balkans Campaign 28 Oct 1940 – 1 Jun 1941
- – The begining of the Great Fatherland War of Soviet Union against nazy Germany and Battle for Moscow, 22 June 1941 – 20 April 1942
- – Pearl Harbor, 7th December 1941
- – The Battle of Stalingrad, 17 july 1942 – 2 February 1943
- – The Ukraine and Crimea, November 1941 – July 1942
- – Kursk, 4 July – 27 August 1943 (Operation “Citadel”)
- – The Battle of North Africa 1940-1943.
- - Balkans Campaign 28 Oct 1940 - 1 Jun 1941
- - (unpublicated) Some debatable problems from the Great War in 1916.
- - The Battle of North Africa 1940-1943.
- - Japanese military provocations on the soviet border in Manchuria (lake Khassan) and in Mongolia (Khalkhin-Gol) during 1938 and 1939.
- - Benito Mussolini and Italy. Genezis and development of the italian fascism. 1921-1943.
The Free Dictionary
Сталинские соколы, Авиация второй мировой войны, ТТХ самолётов, Инструкции, Боевое применение, Лётчики истребители, фотографии, плакаты
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Contemporary Military Historian van Nickolay Georgiev Kotev is in licentie gegeven volgens een Creative Commons Naamsvermelding-GelijkDelen 3.0 Unported licentie.
Gebaseerd op een werk op kotenikkote.wordpress.com.
Toestemming met betrekking tot rechten die niet onder deze licentie vallen zijn beschikbaar voor email@example.com.